esmaspäev, 22. detsember 2008

Forever begins now.

"-What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?
-You're not. I can see what you're trying to put off. But I can see that it's just to keep people away from you.That's a mask.""-You're impossibly fast and strong.Your skin is pale white and ice cold.Your eyes change color and sometimes you speak like...like you're from a different time.You never eat or drink anything.You don't go out in the sunlight.How old are you?
-Seventeen.
-How long have you been seventeen?
-A while."

"-I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."
-Then don't."
"-I can't read your mind,you have to tell me what you're thinking.
-Now I'm afraid.
-Good.
-I'm not afraid of you.I'm only afraid of losing you.Like you're going to disappear.
-You don't know how long I've waited for you....And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

"-How did you get in here?
-The window.
-Do you do that a lot?
-Just the past couple months.I like watching you sleep.It's kind of fascinating to me."
"-Is that what you dream about? Becoming a monster?
-I dream about being with you forever.Forever.
-Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"I'd never given much thought to how I would die.But dying in the place of someone I love, seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with dead. They also brought me to Edward."
When you can live forever what do you live for?
"Twilight"

1 kommentaar:

Vahetusaasta Saksamaal;) ütles ...

hullult hea film oli;) eksju Kessu?:P